Currently we have the following opening in our company:
Position: Video and Broadband Software Engineer
Hours: Full Time
No. of Openings: One
- Design and develop Embedded software for networking products.
- Responsible for system optimization, adding features and fixing bugs on Video and Broadband gateway networking devices.
- Software development in C, C++ programming, Yocto RDK build framework.
- Use Software development tools: Git, JIRA, GDB, tcpdump.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Eng. Or Electronics Eng.
- 24 months experience as Electronics Engineer, or Software Engineer, or Computer Programmer.
- Various future unanticipated worksites within the U.S.
- Experience in: TCP/IP protocol, 802.11 MAC fundamentals, WLAN drivers, hostapd user space daemon, openWRT, Linux kernel driver development, Linux device tree, kernel crash debugging, Layer2/Layer3 networking products software, multi-threaded application, IPC and socket programming.
- Familiarity with: Linux Internals, Network stack.
- Cedar Grove, NJ
- Refer to: Ref# 142821
- Expert Systems Consultants, Inc.
- C/O Peter Zielczynski
- 33 Glen Rock Rd.
- Cedar Grove, NJ 07009